This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unloading some equipment before my move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Losati

PostSubject: Unloading some equipment before my move   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Hey guys,

I'm going to be selling some equipment before I head off to South Carolina. Post here if you think you're interested in the following (discounted for all you nice beer folk):

33 16oz flip-top bottles - $20 - About 28 of them I've used, are clean and the seals are all good. Those are green. Five I inherited from a friend. They're brown. I never cleaned or used those and they're kinda dusty, but they should be good once you give them a deep clean.

6.5 gal carboy - $20 - Haven't used it in a long while, but it should be relatively clean on the inside. (I may be forced to sell my other one as well Sad But we'll see.)

Corona-style mill - $5 - Came as part of someone else's brewing equipment sell-off. Used it once and it worked alright. It just requires a lot of elbow grease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kent

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am

It's sad to see you leaving. Don't forget to regale us with the vast selection of suds that you'll have access to. (I'm assuming)

I'm more than happy to give your carboys a good home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losati

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

kent wrote:
It's sad to see you leaving. Don't forget to regale us with the vast selection of suds that you'll have access to. (I'm assuming)

I'm more than happy to give your carboys a good home.

Sweet! Yeah, I think I'm going to get rid of both. I can't do a full boil on more than three gallons at my new place, so I won't need them.

I'll PM you with some info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edmanster

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 pm

I'll help out and take your bottles and mill off your hands.... let me know when and where will work for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losati

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm

edmanster wrote:
I'll help out and take your bottles and mill off your hands.... let me know when and where will work for you...

Awesome! I've sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edmanster

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 am

it was good to meet you today carlos.. thanks for the bonus bucket.. you know i will put it to good use..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unloading some equipment before my move   

Back to top Go down

Unloading some equipment before my move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1